Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Damn Finding Fifth Chakra Voice is Wierd and also RISKY business

No wonder you don't get to develop your voice until the first four chakras are there, the foundation, to support the risk of speaking out!

I have to defend my request to have a one-on-one with a client? What? the one who didn't want to take lessons. The one for whom I made a scholarship available because the owner/coordinator wanted to provide a charity case. Yes, this is charity and it is PAINFUL and it is requiring me to be CONFRONTATIONAL and BOUNDARY Managing and at the same time presenting and business like.

IT IS FULL CATASTROPHE And I am loving it because I have sucessful business relationships (my lower 3 chakras, somehow) and the passion to the art (music AND dot mac released) a 4th chakra, behind it.

Thank you Candace Pert and your worm segments. I'm all aligned, in my worminess, except getting 5th on there-voice--that is SOOOOO HARD.

So, last night in my exhaustion to be artist and business woman and emanager, and teacher of the very young (which means prone to all the flu and colds of winter every year) I fall asleep/faint/lose consciousness between exit 4 (in which I was surrounded by motorists) and the Porsche dealer at exit 5, at which I wake up to the rumble strip , facing the NJ barrier and just saying--" oh boy, here we go" and I tightened the grip and steered straight--no breaks or anything--thank god the Land Rover knows what to do "off road" cause it just sided up to the barrier and we continued on as if nothing happened--though I did have one escort car (bless the heart of that brave soul!). In my rear view mirror--all my fellow motorists had backed WAY OFF--they must have been going 40mph to my 80-90mph course of destruction.

Oh the humility--it was on MY highway in MY easily identifiable car.
I'm shocked that I didn't get stopped by the police.
Right in front of their shop, too.
It was a humiliating.

I need sleep and whatever it is artists need who dare speak the truth.
What is that, Erika Badu?
what is it that they need?

Music for the day: "Cataloop-fi>> Fantasia. " cool hiphop.

1 comment:

Spirit of Piano Practice said...

this was the JH crazy-making that drove us all nuts at CVMS. Its gone this year, and the CVMS is preserved!!!