Friday, February 29, 2008

possibilities : new the hustle

Listening to audiobook got in expansive mood after yoga (?) or teaching at CVMS: Michael Beier? on Emanager...its awesome, I listen to the three tapes over and over and over. I want to be this.

Visited APPLE , what a concept: going to the MALL to go to get EDUCATED....maybe even certified if I want to in sound engineering with Mac apps.

I love this, going to a Mall (promo the good life)..to get CERTIFIED to do the ART-enhancing work in an area of my sensual strength (listening). Passport to the Inner Quincy Jones.


I love this, seeing conflict as no big deal: getting down to the what needs to be done and (Beier-driven) who is going to OWN it, question.


Power in my going to a financial consultant ON MY OWN re IRA...individual retirement account--that's MY own, only, individual one. THough I love being married, I love being in charge of my security and future a bit too.

No comments: