Friday, February 29, 2008

Style-- conversational

Hubster and I have style differences* which lead to conflict which almost lead to avoidance.
I'm finding my power chakra is a point of contention but I'm encouraged by Mary J Blidge and her live concerts to just keep speaking my truth as a human/artist. Yeah, style creates funk...creates...that isolation of taking charge when things need to get done but the old ways of getting things done have unraveled.

*"hey, I'm over here" every time my eyes ravel in thought.
NPL: its so normal...human....intellectual.....behaviour.

Seems like Narcissist dilemma: not being looked at is some sort of dissing? wow.

Living with a Narcissist--anyone? Represent? Is this what it is?

So, I take charge here and make this failure of a meeting work by directing it to a common purpose instead of a differentiating one: the Q allowance question. Who will write the memo.
And send it. And then we can reconvene.....

I need to look at some criteria for judging if we are teaching/instructing as well as limiting and conserving.

No comments: